How we can help with your Claim
If you or a member of your family have sustained a spinal cord injury, there are many ways that our solicitors at Aspire Law can help you.
Our main aim is to secure a compensation package for you that will enable you to maintain an independent and fulfilling life.
Your award will pay for care and rehabilitation costs, loss of current and future earnings as well as compensate you for any pain and suffering.
Personal Injury Compensation Clams
Personal injury cases can take a long time to conclude but there are also lots of ways that Aspire Law can help you in the short and medium term.
One of our initial priorities will be to talk to you about any immediate financial or family matters that may be of concern. There are a number of issues that we can help you with straightaway:
- We can advise on your employment position and how to deal with your employer.
- We can advise about dealing with your mortgage provider, credit card companies, and loan providers.
- We can investigate any insurance cover that you may not have been aware of and which could benefit you and your family.
- We can advise you on relevant state benefits and emergency funding.
- We can help you arrange Power of Attorney so that your partner can sign documents on your behalf.
- Where possible we can also arrange for you in the short term:
- an immediate needs assessment
- an interim payment
- a case manager
- private rehabilitation