Other Types of Accident or Injury | Armed Forces Injury

Armed forces

If you are a current or ex member of the armed forces and you have has sustained a spinal cord injury whilst fulfilling your duties, you may be entitled to make a claim for compensation.

The law is complex in relation to this type of case. It is governed by the Crown Proceedings Act of 1987 which makes it difficult to claim compensation for serious injuries sustained during operations or combat duty. For this reason you should contact a solicitor or a law firm that has had experience of claiming compensation against the Ministry of Defence.