Bespoke Personal Spinal Injury Solicitors Service
Before setting up Aspire Law, we conducted extensive market research into the levels of service provided by law firms to clients with spinal cord injury compensation claims.
The results were quite startling and the research identified some serious failings. Common complaints included:
- Lack of direct contact with the appointed solicitor.
- Calls and emails not being returned in a timely fashion.
- Solicitors showing a lack of understanding of the medical and rehabilitation issues that are caused by a spinal cord injury.
- Clients often receiving confusing and conflicting information from the Law Firm.
- Overall lack of understanding and empathy with the client and their family.
That's just not good enough in our view. Aspire Law offers an unrivalled level of personal and bespoke customer service — backed by our Customer Service Standards.
Our Customer Service Standards
- All our solicitors are spinal cord injury specialists and have been trained to a high standard.
- We will be at your bedside at the hospital or the rehabilitation centre within 48 hours of you contacting us, if not before.
- You will be allocated a dedicated case manager who will work with you during the entire process to make sure that all of your rehabilitation, housing and support needs are fully met.
- We believe that you should be involved in all aspects of your case. We will keep in regular contact with you to make sure that you know what is happening at every stage.
- Our communications to you will be simple to understand and free of jargon.
- If you contact us for an update, we will always come back to you within 24 hours.
- We will speak to every client before, during and after your case has been concluded to make sure that the service we are providing for you is in line with our promises and your expectations.